Out Of Home Media
Out-of-home media refers to any type of communication that reaches the customer. The fact that more people are investing less Time at home, nd are less exposed to conventional media, advertisers are searching for innovative ways to reach this crowd during their busy, mobile lives. Advertisers use OOH to acquire brand awareness that lasts and cut through the clutter and competition that frequently with traditional media.
DAS is the “OOH” specialists. Out-of-home advertising permits you to get your head out of the “cloud” and back into this present reality for a piece. Normally, we consider boards, banners/Posters and mass transit placards as the standard OOH media
Place-based OOH media includes a huge number of organizations that are specifically located where certain gatherings amass for various purposes. Examples include:
- Shopping Mall
- College /School. Campus
- Indoor: restaurants, health clubs, arenas, movie theatres and night clubs.
- In-Store: Shopping carts, store shelves,
- Stadium/ Arena
- Bus Shelter: Backlit displays and posters.
- Outdoor: Billboards including posters, bulletins and painted walls.
- Transit: Commuter transit platforms, trains and buses.